Are you looking for ways to free up space on your Android device? If not, then you should!
If you are still confused and want to know, then continue reading.
We all love clicking photos with the camera on our smartphones. Don’t’ we?
We experiment with the same pose in so many angles and pick the best out of them all. But it is not that easy as it sounds to be!
In that group of similar photos, after choosing the best, we are not able to delete the other ones. It is because the other photos are also good, and we love them so much that we do not delete any of the groups.
And with our next outing, we totally forget about these photos, which are similar.
You want to know why?
Because of the frequency at which we click new and more photos.
This, if it continues to happen, may adversely affect you by eating up the storage space on your Android device occupying memory of your device. A junk cleaner for Android may help you out in such drastic situations.
NOTE: Full memory means a low operating speed of a device.
Possible Reasons for Full Storage
The incident above is just one such event that may occupy the memory of your device. Occupied memory is synonymous with low storage. There are many other factors that are responsible for buzzing the ‘Low Storage’ alarm. You should check out some of them.
- Lots of apps residing on a device.
- A large chunk of media files such as videos, audio, photos, etc.
- Accumulation of empty folders, residual files, cache, or simply junk.
- Active background processes.
- The space occupied by inbuilt apps.
These are some of the major reasons why a device suffers this problem of low storage. You can see if any of these is a visible reason for the low storage on your device. Cleaning the memory is the only thing that can save you from falling short on storage space or memory.
How can You Clean the Memory (Free up Space)?
A clean or unoccupied memory is the one that can support the better operability of an Android device. Just the way you need your brain to freshen up, your smartphone needs its virtual brain or the memory to clean up.
There are many methods available to clean up space (memory). On this sea of information itself, that is on the internet; you will find uncountable ways to tell you stepwise on how to free up the memory.
But trusting completely on those methods may be like playing a gamble. Therefore a junk file cleaner can be used as those methods are manual and may not be very effective.
Freeing up the memory manually may not be effective. It is because reaching to the core of the software seems absurd this way. One cannot penetrate into the software manually. Hence developers made a memory cleaner.
What is a Memory Cleaner(Junk File Cleaner)?
A junk file cleaner is a program that is developed to meet the needs of an Android smartphone. It is designed so as to incite cleaning of the assets hovering over an Android device’s storage space.
This program is generalized of cleaning the residual files, system cache, app cache, APKs, temp files, or in all junk files so that the memory is free from unnecessary clutter affecting the performance of an Android smartphone.
Also read, 10 Best Websites To Learn Programming
What a Memory Cleaner Must Have?
The horizon does not have any boundaries and the same is the case with junk file cleaner these days. They offer limitless other features along with the basic ones. The basic set of features offered today in a memory cleaner must possess the following
- A speed booster app to speed up the device.
- A battery booster app to protect the battery.
- A junk file cleaner to clean undesired data.
- An antivirus to offer protection.
- Some phone managers like file manager and application manager to organize the device.
Which is the Best Junk File Cleaner App?
After discussing almost everything about a memory cleaner, it is important to know about the best of all in this category. The best app to free up space seems to be ‘Advanced Phone Cleaner.’
This app is helping many users to strengthen up their phones from all aspects related to cleaning. Not only cleaning, but it is also offering up a lot of many important features so that users can enjoy their smartphone to the fullest. Let’s have a brief look at some of its features.
Features to Free up Space
- Junk Cleaner- A junk file cleaner to clean undesired data. All of the data that is waste and is gobbling down the memory is deleted. This module is intended to trigger the deep cleaning of all the empty folders, residual files, temp files, APKs, etc.
- Social Cleaner- One of the very impressive features. Generally overlooked, the downloaded media from these social platforms also play a partner residing in the device’s memory. This data is downloaded and the user forgets that this is even of their smartphone. This feature fishes out only the downloaded social media and displays it so that the user can decide what to keep and what to delete.
- Duplicates Clea ner-Yet again a camouflaged junk cleaner is this Duplicates Cleaner. All your photos that look alike or are similar are scrutinized by this module. The photos are then segregated from the other ones and then displayed in groups to the user. This segment has the option of smart selection to offer. In which, the display pattern can be controlled by the user.
Some other features of Advanced Phone Cleaner are
- Application Manager of this junk file cleaner can be used to easily delete the inoperable or less used apps to create space.
- File Manager is used for taking easy and quick actions on all the files stored on a device.
- CPU Cooler to halt overheating procedures.
- Secure Browser to offer private internet browsing.
We hope now you know exactly how to free up memory on your Android device efficiently. Do follow these steps and this app to free up space on your smartphone. Download the app now!